Tuesday, March 26

Day 2

Day 2 was a breeze. Had seven servings of the lemonade. Did my morning yoga, had college lectures, wen for a job interview and got some study done I did hit a very tired slump about 5 o clock but I just rested and then got some air and I was back chirpy me!
I've been doing the overnight laxatives and morning salt water flush and it hasn't been too dramatic for me. I cleansed my whole system( quite violently!) with a fast and salt water flush about 3 months ago so anything that's toxic in me now will have only accumulated in these last few months. I'm facing some challenges in the next few days. Easter especially will be difficult I predict. I will be on day 7 by then (hopefully) and so very very close to the ease out stage that I'll be happy in the final momentum!

No comments:

Post a Comment