Monday, September 3

New apparel

Bought a couple new items in Ireland... and var pleased with them! I haven't shopped anywhere but Vinnie's and lifeline (charity/thrift shops) since coming to Brisbane, intent as I've been on EMBRACING student life! However there is many a kind word to be noted about a topshop skirt, that actually fits and smells so FRESH and Cleanleee!!

SO FRESH! SO CLEAN!!

I've been trying to organize a daily lookbook for a while but I've been falling so short in lacking the basic fundamental of a camera!!! Been having a lil schcope around the interweb and some shops in Dublin, but haven't felt the pull towards a particular one yet! I'll make do with some shity-ass mobile phone pointed at the mirror while i pose awkwardly for the time being! Here is a nitty gritty grainy example...#photopro



I am a disgustingly avid user of the asian peace sign. MUST.STOP.....SOOOOOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment